Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Oily Mamas!

I'm so excited about my diaper bag makeover! Knowing I can help my baby's ailments in a natural way is so awesome!  I sat down today and made these blends for her, to help with a few common infant issues we mamas occasionally deal with.  The key to using oils with babies is to only use a drop or 2! Their little bodies do not need as much as we do, and they are much more sensitive than we are, so to be safe, dilute with a high quality fractionated coconut oil.
I made Baby Belly Blend, which helps with tummy aches and/or gas, Sweet Dreams blend to help her get some rest, Immunity Booster blend since this is flu season and we won't be poisoning ourselves with that nasty shot, Baby Cough blend for when/if she gets congested or sniffles, and Happy Ears blend since my past 2 kiddos have had issues with ear infections.  It took about 20 mins and DONE!  Message me for details :)
We are ready for you baby girl!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Life Is A Balance Of Holding On And Letting Go

I'll be the first to tell you that no matter how hard I try, I cannot maintain a 100% natural, organic, fresh food lifestyle 24/7.  I...

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig