Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Keep Moving Forward

Things change, life goes on. Keep moving forward!

I used to be the type of person who stressed over change.  Pretty much, I didn't really believe that God had already written these pages and I had to "worry about it" to make sure the outcome was what I wanted it to be.  Add years of experience, lots of disappointments, lots of situations turning out better than I ever could've imagined, a few moves, a few kids, and the clarity to know & realize that I never was in control anyway, and you get a peace beyond all understanding.
I am so so thankful for growth and new opportunities for God to show me how awesome HE is!
Here's to new beginnings :)
SHARE:

1 comment

Featured Post

Life Is A Balance Of Holding On And Letting Go

I'll be the first to tell you that no matter how hard I try, I cannot maintain a 100% natural, organic, fresh food lifestyle 24/7.  I...

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig